1ST CLASS OF THE SCADA AND AUTOMATION IN RENEWABLE ENERGY (PV) TALENT SCHOOL
At PVH, we believe in talent and we support young professionals, and that is why we want the best to be trained with us, and to act as their springboard for entering a professional world full of possibilities.
If you want training, and to develop a professional career in a company that is innovative, committed, responsible, humble but brave, learns from experience and seeks excellence…
We are what you are looking for! Apply and come with us
What we are looking for?
1. Students in their last year of a degree or master in:
2. A desire to learn
3. Committed to their professional development
4. Excellent Team Players
7. Committed to protecting the environment
8. Problem Solver
9. A desire to travel
10. A high level of English (at least C-1, a test will be conducted)
What do we offer?
A CAREER PLAN BASED ON:
1. An endowed scholarship (the endowment will be between 300 and 600 euros gross per month, depending on the amount of hours)
2. Top-level technological training from the start, with the company covering all costs
· Certification in the SCADA platform
· PLCs and microprocessor programming
· Energy tracking systems
· SCADA programming
3. Young and international environment
4. Rotation between different areas for a COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING
5. Continued evaluation and feedback
6. The best professionals as mentors
7. After the scholarship period, the best 2 of each promotion will be HIRED BY THE COMPANY
1. 6 vacancies per class
2. Located in Madrid (Alcobendas)
3. Beginning in January-February
4. A duration of 6 to 9 months, depending on the availability of the selected candidates
Are you the one?
WHAT TO DO TO OPT FOR A POSITION:
1. You must be in the last year of a degree or master, and you need to be able to execute a collaboration agreement between the university and the company
2. Send us your CV, a certificate of grades earned and a letter of motivation filling the form below or writing us to email@example.com
3. We will accept candidates until December 15
4. You will need to attend personal interviews and take the English test when required
5. Say YES, open your senses and learn from the experience if you are chosen to join us!
We are waiting for you!
Apply and join us!
Fill the form or write us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to attach the following documents: CV, a certificate of grades earned and your letter of motivation