Our Website may also have links to social networks (such as LinkedIn). The Website does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other external websites, we advise you to review their own cookie policies.
Below, we describe the specific uses we make of these cookies.
¿What type of cookies does the Web Site use?
- According to the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: these are those cookies used to allow tracking of the activity performed by the user from one page of the Website to another so that the information previously provided is not lost. Once the user has left the Website, when accessing it again, the activity carried out previously will not be recognized.
- Persistent Cookies: This type of cookies allows the Website to remember user information and settings in previous sessions, to provide faster and easier access, as well as to remember information provided on the Website about preferences or favorites, among others.
- According to their purpose:
- Analysis or measurement Cookies: these are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the Website by users in order to introduce improvements. Additionally, the Web Site may host elements in the source code of the pages that are used to measure the traffic of users visiting a web page and to be able to draw a pattern of user visits.
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content through social networks.
- Preference or personalization Cookies: These are those that allow remembering information for the user to access the Website with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to display when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces of the Website, or those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Regarding the above cookies, please note that preference or personalization cookies may be strictly necessary, which are those that allow communication between the user’s terminal equipment and the network or that provide a service expressly requested by the user. In these cases, the user’s consent is not required, but we inform you about them so that you have a more complete knowledge of the technologies used on the Website. All other cookies will only be used if you have given your consent through the consent panel or first layer of consent that will appear on the Website.
This Website uses the following cookies:
|Name||Purpose||Domain from which it is installed||Expiration|
|YSC||Youtube cookie used to track the views of embedded videos.||youtube.com||23 hours and 59 minutes|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||YouTube cookie used to track information about YouTube videos embedded in a website.||youtube.com||5 months, 26 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes|
|LI_SUGR||Cookie installed by Linkedin that is used to perform a probability match of a user’s identity outside of designated countries.||linkedin.com||2 months, 28 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes|
|LANG||This cookie is used to store a user’s language preferences in order to display content in that saved language the next time the user visits the website.||ads.linkedin.com||Session|
|BCOOKIE||Cookie installed by LinkedIn in order to enable LinkedIn functionalities on the website.||linkedin.com||1 year, 11 months, 29 days, 11 hours and 37 minutes|
|LISSC||Cookie installed by Linkedin that is used for tracking the integrated service.||linkedin.com||11 months, 29 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes|
|LIDC||Cookie installed by Linkedin that is used for routing.||linkedin.com||23 hours and 59 minutes|
|USERMATCHHISTORY||Cookie installed by Linkedin that is used to track website visitors in order to show them relevant advertising based on their preferences.||linkedin.com||29 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes|
|LANG||This cookie is used to store a user’s language preferences in order to serve content in that saved language the next time the user visits the website.||linkedin.com||Session|
|BSCOOKIE||This cookie is a browser ID cookie set by the linked share buttons and ad tags.||linkedin.com||1 year, 11 months, 29 days, 11 hours and 37 minutes|
|NID||This cookie is used to create a profile based on the user’s interests and display personalized ads to users.||google.com||5 months, 29 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes|
|TEST_COOKIE||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine whether the user’s browser supports cookies.||doubleclick.net||14 minutes|
|IDE||Cookie used by Google DoubleClick that stores information about the user’s use of the website and any other advertisements before visiting it. It is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to their profile.||doubleclick.net||1 year, 23 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes|
|__CFDUID||This cookie is used by cdn services such as CloudFare to identify different customers behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-customer basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.||metricool.com||29 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes|
|__CFDUID||This cookie is used by cdn services such as CloudFare to identify different customers behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-customer basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.||adsymptotic.com||29 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes|
|GPS||Cookie installed by Youtube that records a unique ID to track users based on their geographic location.||youtube.com||29 minutes|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is specific to PHP applications and is used to store and identify a unique session ID of users in order to manage the user’s session on the website. It is a session cookie that is deleted when all browser windows are closed.||pvhardware.com||Session|
|COMPLIANZ_POLICY_ID||Store cookie preferences.||pvhardware.com||11 months, 29 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes|
|YSC||Cookie installed by Youtube that is used to track the views of embedded videos.||youtube.com||Session|
|__CFDUID||This cookie is used by cdn services such as CloudFare to identify different customers behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-customer basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.||onesignal.com||29 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes|
How can I change my cookie settings?
- Internet Explorer cookie settings (https://support.microsoft.com/es- en/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies).
- Firefox cookie settings (https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies- sites-web-sites-track-preferences).
- Google Chrome Cookie Settings (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es)
- Safari cookie settings (https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265)
- Flash cookie settings (http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/hashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html)
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will completely match your browser version. You may also be using another browser not covered by these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser’s options usually found in the Options menu, in the “Privacy” section. (Please consult your browser’s help for more information).
Revocation of consent
It is also possible to limit how third party websites install cookies on your computer, to prevent the collection of data and recording of your browsing activity. To limit the use of third-party cookies you can go to the web configuration or OptOut:
- Google Analytics (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None)
- DoubleClick (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es)
- Google (https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated?hl=es)
- Flash Cookies YouTube (http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/es/hashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html)
Select the “Delete All Sites” option or select the specific website you wish to delete and “Delete Website”.
If you still decide to modify the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser.
Where can I get more information?
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.